These terms and conditions apply to the use of the RedBalloon Australia and New Zealand websites found at www.redballoon.com.au and www.redballoon.co.nz respectively.
These terms and conditions specifically refer to the following products and services which may be purchased or accessed via our websites:
- Experience Vouchers, Gift Certificates ('Gift Voucher')/ Gift Cards
- Experience Voucher – a RedBalloon voucher for a specific experience.
- Gift Certificate ('Gift Voucher')/Card – a RedBalloon voucher with a dollar value that can be used as currency to purchase from a RedBalloon website.
- Direct Ship Items (RedBalloon Gifts & Hampers, and Movie Tickets)
- RedBalloon Account credits
- These are credits applied to RedBalloon customer accounts which carry a dollar value that can be used to purchase from a RedBalloon website.
- RedBalloon Program points
- Part of some Corporate programs, points are used as currency to purchase from the relevant Corporate program website.
Throughout these terms and conditions, the above products and services are collectively referred to as 'RedBalloon Gift(s)'.
To skip to a particular topic, click on the link below:
- Making a Purchase »
- Refunds & Returns »
- Exchange of RedBalloon Gifts »
- Prices »
- Transfer of RedBalloon Gifts »
- Lost Gift Vouchers
- Expiry & Extensions: Gift Vouchers »
- Expiry & Extensions: RedBalloon Account credits and Program points »
- Gift Voucher Delivery »
- Delivery of Direct Ship Items »
- Providers of Experiences »
- RedBalloon's Liability »
- Availability of Experiences »
- Contact Details Given to Experience Providers »
- Booking Cancellations »
- The Weather »
- Complaints or Problems During your Experience »
- Insurance »
- Descriptions of Experiences and Gift Products »
- Illustrations on Our Site »
- Experience Locations »
- Experience Session Lengths »
- Restrictions on Taking Experiences »
- Promotional Offers »
- Other Information »
- RedBalloon Legal Entities »
- Competition Terms & Conditions »
- Skydiving Santa »
When you purchase and/or use a RedBalloon Gift and tick the box that says 'I understand and accept the Terms and Conditions', you become legally bound by these terms and conditions. Please do not proceed to purchase/use your RedBalloon Gift until you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. If you have any queries, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.
Phone: 1300 87 55 00 (inside Australia)
Phone: 0800 555 023 (inside New Zealand
14 Day Change-of-Mind Refund Policy
If you have purchased an Experience Voucher from RedBalloon and you are not completely satisfied with your choice, you can request a refund of the Experience Voucher within 14 days of the purchase date. The refund excludes any delivery or transaction fees paid at the time of purchase. Only the purchaser is entitled to a refund. The change of mind refund excludes Physical products.
- Refunds are only permitted for valid vouchers that have not been used, i.e. where an experience date has not yet been booked on the RedBalloon system. Once you have requested a booking, your voucher cannot be cancelled and is not refundable.
- The refund will be processed back to the purchaser only.
- Any RedBalloon account credits used for the purchase will be refunded in the same form of tender.
- The Change-of-Mind Policy does not apply to Dollar Gift Certificates, Gift Cards, Gift Products, or any purchases made through a rewards platform points system (eg. Redii or other partner platforms).
- After the elapse of 14 days from the purchase date, no refunds will be granted for ‘Change-of-Mind’. Un-used, un-expired vouchers can now be exchanged free of charge (please refer to conditions of Exchange).
As the purchaser or recipient of an experience voucher, at any time during the validity period, has the ability to make a booking, they also have the ability to make an exchange. If exchanged, you will receive credit on your RedBalloon account which you can then use towards any other experience or product on our website.
Conditions of exchange:
- Exchanges are only permitted for valid vouchers that have not been used, i.e. where an experience date has not yet been requested on the RedBalloon system.
- Any experience voucher purchased with exchanged credit will maintain the original expiry date of your exchanged voucher.
- If you exchange your voucher for an experience of lesser value, any remaining balance will be held in credit on your RedBalloon account and subject to the same expiry date as the original voucher. If you exchange for an experience of higher value, you will be required and prompted to pay the difference.
- If you exchange your voucher, it will be exchanged for RedBalloon Account credit to the same value as the original voucher. This credit will expire on the same date as your original voucher.
Gift Certificates and Gift Cards
Exchanges do not apply to Gift Certificates and Gift Cards.
Gifts & Hampers
Once a RedBalloon Gifts & Hampers product has been purchased and dispatched, it cannot be exchanged.
We reserve the right to change prices without notice. All prices include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the current rate of 10% in Australia and 15% in New Zealand.
On 1 September 2016, new government regulations relating to card payment fees commenced (Reserve Bank of Australia Card Payment Regulations [http://www.rba.gov.au/payments-and-infrastructure/review-of-card-payments-regulation/pdf/review-of-card-payments-regulation-conclusions-paper-2016-05.pdf]). In line with these regulations, RedBalloon has made changes to transaction fees charged.
To cover the banking and administration charges incurred when transacting online - and in line with the new regulations - RedBalloon will charge a flat rate fee of 1.5% of the purchase price on all transactions. This fee will not apply when redeeming a gift voucher or credit. In addition, the fee will be capped at a maximum of $15. All fees will be clearly displayed to RedBalloon customers at the time of purchase.
All valid and unused RedBalloon Gift Vouchers are fully transferable. RedBalloon accepts no responsibility for any stolen or fraudulent Gift Vouchers. It is the holder's responsibility to ensure the safe keeping of the Gift Voucher(s).
RedBalloon Account Credit and Program Points
These may not be transferred under any circumstances.
Gifts & Hampers
Transfer does not apply to RedBalloon 'Gifts & Hampers'
If a RedBalloon Gift Voucher is received and subsequently lost, the recipient may be eligible to have a replacement voucher emailed to them.
Conditions for replacement of lost RedBalloon Gift Vouchers:
- The voucher is still valid and has not yet been exchanged or used.
- Proof of purchase is provided; either an order number, purchaser's full name or purchaser's email address.
- RedBalloon is able to correctly verify you as the original recipient.
Please note it is the voucher recipient's responsibility to obtain and provide RedBalloon with all required verification details. Failure to do so will mean no replacement voucher can be issued.
RedBalloon Experience vouchers must be booked and taken within 12 months of purchase. Once a voucher has expired, RedBalloon is under no obligation to offer an extension; however we routinely assess such requests on a case-by-case basis. Extension requests are reviewed closely by our Customer Experience Team via email CONTACT US Please note; Any extension request for an experience voucher that is over 6 months past the expiry date will not be considered.
Expired vouchers are non-refundable in whole or in part. After a voucher has expired, it is no longer valid and all transaction attempts will be declined. Any unused value at the date of expiry will become the property of RedBalloon.
The expiry date is clearly displayed on all Gift Vouchers.
Gift Certificates or Gift Cards
Gift Certificates/Cards must be used within 12 months of purchase. Extensions on Gift Certificates/Cards can be requested within 30 days of the expiry days upon request. Any further extensions requested outside of the 30 day grace period will not be considered.
RedBalloon Account Credits
RedBalloon Account credits carry the same expiry date as the original Experience Voucher or if applied to an account from a Gift Card or Certificate , carry a 12 month validity. Expired RedBalloon Account credits are non-refundable in whole or in part. After credit have expired, it is no longer valid and all transaction attempts will be declined. Any unused value at the date of expiry will become the property of RedBalloon.
Extensions for use of RedBalloon Account credits are not permitted under any circumstances.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to correctly address gifts, whether by email, post or courier. RedBalloon cannot be held responsible for any damaged, missing or delayed orders where incorrect or incomplete delivery details (address and, if relevant, appropriate delivery instructions) have been provided.
All Gift Vouchers are dispatched from RedBalloon's fulfilment partner based in Sydenham, NSW (Postcode 2204).
In New Zealand - Orangebox, 6 Te Kea Place, Albany, Auckland 0632
A redelivery charge will apply (depending on the delivery method chosen) if the item is lost after receipt, if the recipient is unavailable for receipt of delivery, if the delivery address is incorrect or if there is no safe place to leave the item.
In some circumstances where delivery has been attempted but unsuccessful, the item will be taken to the nearest post office.
Gift Voucher Delivery via Email
- RedBalloon is not liable or responsible for any loss suffered as a result of a Gift Voucher via email being blocked by filters or firewalls, or where the incorrect email address has been entered by the purchaser. If the recipient does not receive the email Gift Voucher, please contact us immediately on 1300 87 55 00 for Australia or 0800555023 for NZ to send vouchers to an alternative email address. Alternatively, we can change the delivery method which would incur the normal delivery fee of that service.
Delivery via Standard Post
- Standard Post delivery is via Australia Post. RedBalloon accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or delay as a result of using Australia Post's service. If for any reason your Gift Voucher doesn’t arrive, please contact us immediately and we can arrange for the Gift Voucher emailed to you free of charge.
- Standard Post delivery is via New Zealand Post. RedBalloon accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or delay as a result of using New Zealand Post's service. If for any reason your Gift Voucher doesn’t arrive, please contact us immediately and we can arrange for the Gift Voucher emailed to you free of charge.
Delivery via Express Post
Australia & New Zealand
- Express Post delivery to physical locations is via Toll.In Australia If your delivery is to a PO Box, delivery will be via Australia Post.
- RedBalloon accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or delay as a result of using courier services. We can provide you with the Express Post tracking code to the courier service in the event you need to locate the whereabouts of your delivery.
- A redelivery charge of $6 will apply if the item is lost after receipt, if the recipient is unavailable for receipt of delivery, if the delivery address is incorrect or if there is no safe place to leave the item.
- Direct Ship items refers to RedBalloon Gift Products, and Movie Tickets.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to correctly address gifts. RedBalloon cannot be held responsible for any damaged, missing or delayed orders where:
- Incorrect or incomplete delivery details (address and, if relevant, appropriate delivery instructions) have been provided.
- It has been requested that the item be left unattended.
- We strongly recommend using a business address for delivery. Residential addresses may cause missed delivery issues.
RedBalloon Gifts Products
- RedBalloon 'Gifts & Hampers' products are normally dispatched via Australia Post E-Parcel. RedBalloon accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or delay as a result of using this service. Couriers deliver between 9am and 5pm (Mon-Fri) and specific dates and times cannot be guaranteed. All 'Gifts & Hampers' deliveries must be signed for (unless specified to leave unattended) and we cannot deliver to PO Boxes. A redelivery charge of $16.50 will apply if the recipient is unavailable for receipt of delivery, if the delivery address is incorrect or if there is no safe place to leave the item.
- Movie Tickets are delivered via various courier services in both Australia and NEw Zealand .RedBalloon accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or delay as a result of using this service. In the event you need to track the item, we will contact the provider on your behalf and provide you with the necessary tracking info if available.
- Gift Vouchers are sold by RedBalloon as agent for businesses that provide lifestyle and recreational services to customers ('Experience Providers').
- RedBalloon is not a provider of such services or experiences and has no responsibility for any services or experiences provided or not provided by the experience provider or any other party.
- The experience providers provide services directly to customers.
- RedBalloon makes no warranty or representation regarding the standard of any service to be provided.
- All RedBalloon vouchers are issued subject to the terms and conditions of each experience provider and these RedBalloon terms and conditions.
- RedBalloon does not control the business operations of any experience provider.
- RedBalloon make no guarantees or warranties about the services that are provided to you by the experience providers.
- No liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise of any experience provider or third party.
- No liability for any loss or damage occasioned by any negligent act or omission of any experience provider or third party.
- Where RedBalloon's liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the Gift Voucher purchased.
All experiences are offered by experience providers subject to availability. Bookings are recommended to be made at least 3 weeks in advance. If you would like to book during peak times (such as weekends or holidays), you should book further in advance. Bookings are not finalised until you have received the email entitled "Confirmation of your booking". Please be advised that some experiences display availability dates on the website. These dates are guidelines only and are subject to change. We suggest if you plan to purchase a voucher for a date listed at short notice, you contact us to ensure there is still availability before completing the transaction.
It is your responsibility to ensure you enter your email address and other contact details correctly when you complete the experience booking process on a RedBalloon website. Failure to do so may result in loss or incorrect delivery of the email confirmation of your experience. As the experience provider will be expecting you, you may end up forfeiting your voucher (subject to the experience provider's terms and conditions).
Once your booking has been made, if you cancel it, you may incur a cancellation fee from the experience provider. Our experience providers have their own cancellation policies which you are bound to follow. In the case of short notice cancellations by you, you may lose your voucher completely if the experience provider is unable to fill your space on the day. If an experience provider needs to cancel an experience for any reason, you will be notified as soon as possible in order to reschedule a convenient alternative date. RedBalloon will not reimburse any travelling, accommodation or other expenses incurred by you or any other person in the event of a cancellation.
Many experiences are weather dependent. You will have the experience provider's details so you can call to confirm whether adverse weather affects your proposed experience. We suggest you call on the morning of your experience if you have any doubt about the weather suitability. If bad weather affects a booking it will be rescheduled at no cost to you. You are required to reschedule as the voucher is non-refundable.
If you have a problem or a complaint on the day of your experience, please bring this to the experience provider's attention immediately so that issues may be addressed on the spot, where possible.
Some of the experiences that we promote as an agent are considered dangerous. Prior to ordering or participating in any experience you should be aware of the risks involved. RedBalloon can provide further information if you are in any doubt about any experience. Experience providers warrant that they maintain appropriate public liability insurance for all risks associated with its business and service provisions. We make no warranty or representation about their business or services whatsoever. The responsibility rests with you to make independent enquiries with the experience provider or other third parties as to the need to acquire your own insurance cover.
Independent experience providers provide the information about their experiences. We try to ensure that our promotional information is accurate and up-to-date. However, the content or format of some experiences may change slightly from time to time. The experience provider (upon confirmation of each booking) will provide the final details about each experience. The experience provider will notify you of any subsequent changes. Your participation in each experience is conditional upon your acceptance of the experience provider's terms and conditions at the time your booking is confirmed by the experience provider.
At certain times we may need to change the contents of RedBalloon 'Gifts & Hampers', for example where individual items are out of stock or have become obsolete. We always try to ensure that any replacement item is of comparable quality.
The photographs used on our websites to illustrate single or multi-location experiences are provided to us by experience providers and are used as an indication only of the machines, vehicles, craft, venues and animals you will experience.
RedBalloon experience providers are located at many of Australia and New Zealand's best locations. We are continually adding locations but occasionally we may need to stop featuring some venues. Where locations are described as "Australia-wide" or "New Zealand-wide" the description is indicative only. Some experiences may not be available in remote areas.
Experience session lengths are approximate and are given by experience providers as a guide to the total time you will be at their venue. Unless otherwise stated, you will normally take your turn with the experience provider's other customers and there may be waiting time involved. Any itinerary provided to you is indicative only and the order of events may change.
Certain experiences provided by experience providers are subject to minimum age, weight, health or other restrictions. These restrictions are outlined on the relevant experience information page and also in the email of your booking confirmation. Please read this information carefully. It is your responsibility to understand any restrictions prior to confirming your booking. If you are later forced to cancel due to restrictions, you may be liable for charges by the provider of your experience or forfeit the experience all together. Please refer to section 15 - Cancellations.
RedBalloon offers promotional discounts and special offers from time to time ('Promotional Offers' or 'Promotional Codes'). If you have a Promotional Code, it should be entered at the final payment screen where prompted. By redeeming any of RedBalloon's Promotional Codes or Promotional Offers, you agree to accept and comply with all of the following terms and conditions of use.
- All discounts arising from Promotional Offers (percentage or dollar discounts) and Promotional Codes are applied to transactions only after any RedBalloon Account credit or points are used.
- Promotional codes carry a minimum spend value unless stated otherwise. This minimum spend value refers to payments made using credit card, bpay and paypal. Minimum spend amount does not include attempted purchases with gift vouchers, gift cards and credit.
- Promotional Offers and Promotional Codes cannot be used in conjunction with Gift Certificates or Gift Cards.
- If you have been provided a valid Promotional Code, you must enter it into the designated field in the shopping cart. Otherwise, your discount will not be applied.
- Promotional Codes must be used before the designated expiration date. No extensions will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Promotional Codes and Promotional Offers cannot be combined.
- Unless otherwise specified Promotional Codes may only be used once per person.
- Where multiple Promotional Codes are offered, only one can be used per transaction.
- Where multiple discounts apply, the user will receive the maximum discount available.
- RedBalloon reserves the right to verify the validity of Promotional Code use at any time. If there has been (or we have reason to believe there has been) any unauthorised use we will immediately cease all activity on your Account.
- RedBalloon reserves the right to remove any Promotional Offer or Promotional Code without notice at any time.
- Excludes Wrapped by RedBalloon, Skydive the Beach and BridgeClimb experiences.
- Welcome promo code has a minimum spend value of $49.
- Birthday promo code has a minimum spend value of $79.
- Queensland promo code has a minimum spend value of $79.
The text and illustrations (including photographs) used by RedBalloon are protected by copyright and must not be copied in whole or in part with the express permission of RedBalloon.
The RedBalloon Australia and New Zealand websites (www.redballoon.com.au and www.redballoon.co.nz) are owned and operated by RedBalloon Pty Ltd (ABN 13 097 376 442) and RedBalloon NZ Ltd (CO. # 1417960 / GST # 86 288 370) herein referred to as "RedBalloon". We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.
27. Competition Terms & Conditions
For all RedBalloon competition terms and conditions please CLICK HERE
We encourage you to leave feedback on your experience with RedBalloon and the experiences RedBalloon offers.
By submitting any content to RedBalloon, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights of the content of your review, and that the content of your review does not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- For any content that you submit, you grant RedBalloon a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you;
- All "moral rights" you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you (including rights of attribution or integrity) that may subsist in your content and agree you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion or exploitation of your content by RedBalloon;
- You are at least 18 years old if completing a review for an experience that includes alcohol;
- You have not been compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for your review, and that you are providing your review in good faith and in the spirit in which the process is intended;
- The content you provide to RedBalloon: is not false, inaccurate or misleading; does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising) does not contain any content which is defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; does not contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files; and
- The content you provide does not contain any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines: Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum; advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites; email addresses, URLs, twitter handles, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information; critical or spiteful comments about other reviews posted on the page or their authors.
You agree to indemnify and hold RedBalloon (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (direct or indirect) including reasonable legal fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that RedBalloon and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
From time to time RedBalloon may offer customers incentives to leave reviews (e.g. discount coupon/entry into prize draws, etc.) As it is important to RedBalloon that reviews are impartial and honest, these incentives will be available to customers regardless of whether the review is positive or negative.
REVIEW WRITING GUIDELINE:
We want to publish your review, so please:
- Focus on the product you have purchased or experienced and your individual experience using it
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product or experience
- Talk specifically about the experience – likes and dislikes
- Avoid anything that could be offensive
- Omit any personally identifying information, such as names
- Avoid writing about customer service, contact us instead if you have issues requiring immediate attention
- Refrain from mentioning company names, competitors or the specific price you paid for the product
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Submission of registration is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Registration period commences 6 December 2016 and closes 16 December 2016at 23:59 AEDT ("Promotional Period"). No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected claims.
- Only 1 person can register per registration form.
- Any person nominated as a ‘support’ person on a registration form will not be registered to skydive.
- You cannot register to skydive on behalf of another person.
- Weight limits and surcharges apply. All participants must be below 110kg. The following weight surcharges apply and are payable on the day: under 95kg = no surcharge; 95-105kgs = $50; 105-110kg = $75; and participants over 110kgs are subject to tandem master assessment before they can skydive. All participants will be weighed on the day as part of the registration process and safety briefing.
- This free event is forSaturday December 17, 2016
- This event will take place at Skydive the Beach - Stuart Park, George Hanley Dr, Wollongong NSW 2500.
- Skydiving spaces are strictly limited to a maximum of 160. Participants will be selected at the discretion of the event organiser RedBalloon. No further correspondence will be entered into.
- Any additional purchases made by participants on the day are at their own cost. This includes, but is not limited to, food and drinks, photography and video packages, additional personal insurance as made available via the Australian Parachute Federation student registration/renewal form required to be completed by all participants - http://www.apf.com.au/club/StudentRegistration.aspx?clubid=2EF8A9851C80E7807750F9F2E07D9623
- By attending and consenting to take part in this event you may be photographed or filmed as part of the event, and hereby consent RedBalloon Pty Ltd the right to record and/or photograph my likeness and/or voice in whole or in part for any online and offline promotional and publishing purposes.
- RedBalloon is not responsible for the safety of personal property on the day of the event. Participants take full responsibility for the safety and security of their personal effects.
- In the event of poor weather, the event may be cancelled or postponed to ensure participant safety. Participants will not be entitled to a rescheduled skydive or any financial compensation as this is a free event.
- Participants will be required to complete and sign an indemnity form on the day of the event.
- This event is being conducted by Skydive Australia. View their full terms and conditions here: https://www.skydive.com.au/terms-conditions/
- This event is being conducted by Skydive Australia. You will be required to sign a disclaimer on the day in order to participate in the skydive.
- There is a limited number of skydive spaces available. Registering to skydive does not guarantee that you will selected to participate in the event
- You will be notified by email after you register if you are selected to participate in this event.
- The winner will be drawn by random computer selection / lottery draw at RedBalloon premises: 179 Harris St Pyrmont, NSW. The winner will be notified by email and have 14 days to claim their prize by return email. Any unclaimed prize/s will be redrawn.
- Those selected to participate will be contacted prior to the event to confirm their participation.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only (except ACT).
- Entrants may only enter once.
- Contact details entered incorrectly shall invalidate the entry. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incomplete, damaged or incomprehensible entries. All such inaccurate, incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Any entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, at any time during or after the promotion, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant (and ALL entries submitted by that entrant) for tampering or interfering with the entry process or any other activities which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted from that source invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, age and residence. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If the winner is under 18 years the prize may at the absolute discretion of the Promoter be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian.
- Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash as illustrated in our voucher terms and conditions.
- RedBalloon gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of the prize draw and full prize terms and conditions can be found here redballoon.com.au/help/terms-conditions.
- The prizes will be selected at RedBalloon Pty Limited - 179 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, as a result of taking or using any of the prizes, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter and any person associated with it, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of relevant government authorities.
Promoter is RedBalloon Pty Limited, ABN 13 097 376 442.
Phone: 1300 875 500
Address: 179 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009
Permit Number: LTPM/15/00571