- Detailed information is provided for all RedBalloon experiences, such as a description of what the day will involve as well as location, duration and any other relevant guidelines/details.
- Once you have submitted your booking request please contact the experience provider directly should you have any questions regarding your experience. If you have not yet used your voucher, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.
- Many experiences are weather dependent. If you have any doubt about the weather suitability on the day of your planned experience, we suggest you call your experience provider on the morning of your activity.
- All redeemed vouchers are non-refundable. However, if bad weather affects a booking it will be rescheduled at no cost to you.
- Certain experiences are subject to minimum age, weight, health or other restrictions. These restrictions are outlined on the relevant experience information page and also in the email of your booking confirmation. It is your responsibility to understand any restrictions prior to confirming your booking. If you are later forced to cancel due to restrictions, you may be liable for charges by the provider of your experience.
Experiences for Individuals with Sensory/Mobility Impairment
- If an experience has been confirmed to be suitable for individuals with sensory or mobility impairment, this will be highlighted on the relevant experience information page under the heading 'Suitability Information'.
- Should you have any concerns, it is your responsibility to contact us on 1300 87 55 00 to confirm that the experience is suitable based on your individual requirements.